Join Toadman in our quest to forge the best roleplaying games there are. We’re looking for self-motivated people who are committed to making great games. Toadman Interactive is the perfect place to start your career or showcase your years in the industry. Don’t hesitate, send us an email and connect with us today!
Toadman Interactive Berlin is seeking a mid-level Level Designer to join a highly talented and diverse team of developers working in the heart of Berlin.
As a key member of the level design team in the studio, you’ll be expected to be a creative problem solver and work closely with other departments to deliver our players an amazing experience.
This exciting opportunity to work with a close-knit, creative and friendly team is ideal for a level designer looking for an opportunity to be a big part of a small team.
– Create levels in collaboration with the design lead
– Build memorable experiences for our players
– Communicate and work with other disciplines to deliver the experiences that we want the players to have
– Be a proactive member of the Design team, brainstorming and developing designs, and providing feedback to other designers
– Work together with environment artist and gameplay programmer to create levels that look and play nice
– Take levels from concept to completion
– Generally, be an awesome person that takes initiative and builds amazing things!
Knowledge & Experience
– At least 2 years’ experience on PC or Console games
– Preferably a shipped AAA title
– Experience with developing in 3D game engines like Unity/Unreal/Frostbite/Cryengine/etc.
– Experience with visual scripting
– Great understanding of level flow and visual storytelling
– A love for action, RPG, and/or adventure games