AI programmerStockholm, Sweden
We are looking for an AI programmer to join our team in Stockholm!
In this role you will support us on two projects (~40 ppl in total). One of the projects is a co-op vampire shooter & the other one a space themed RPG.
You will be working on engaging, entertaining and lively NPC’s in close collaboration with designers and narrative. With a primary focus on shooter and RPG related characters with some environmental and narrative sprinkled on top.
- Build and improve AI Behavior for Enemies, Companions and generic NPC’s.
- Work closely with Game designers to implement AI related features and systems.
- Collaborate with Animators and Gameplay Programmers to best incorporate their work.
- Be proactive in voicing your feedback and advice towards the team.
- Develop debug tools to help visualize the AI systems
- Experience working with pathfinding
- Experience working with behavior trees
- A good working knowledge of C++
- 3+ yrs experience as a game developer incl. worked on at least 1 shipped title
- A friendly team player with good communication skills
- A degree in Computer Science/Software engineering or a Game education
- Experience working in a cross-functional Agile environment
- Experience with UE4
- Experience with the UE4 Gameplay Ability System
- Experience with releasing games on several platforms
Toadman has an inclusive, creative & friendly environment where we build games together that we ourselves want to play.
At Toadman Interactive you'll be a part of a familiar and cozy mid-size studio connected to a larger stable company. If you want to read more about our ongoing games check out https://toadmaninteractive.com/games/
During the pandemic most of us have been working from home and we are constantly monitoring FHMs guidelines. By the end of October 2021 we will apply a hybrid working model for our Stockholm Studio, which for us means that it is possible to work from home two days a week. We also accept fully remote workers for this role. Apply by sending us a mail at email@example.com.