(Mid-level) Programmer for a New GameBerlin, Germany
We are looking for a mid-level Programmer to join our Berlin-based team working on a new Unreal project.
We are in the early stages of defining and building our new game for PC and major consoles. You’ll be joining a highly talented, diverse team of developers right at the start of our new project. Our offices are located in the heart of Berlin with the iconic TV Tower in sight.
As a part of the programming department, you’ll be expected to be a creative problem solver, work closely with other departments, and implement features in a way that pushes the quality upwards.
- Work on prototyping features together with the design team
- Build memorable experiences for our players
- Implement a broad range of features ranging from gameplay, to backend, and UI
- Be a proactive member of the programming team that participates in code reviews
- Implement tasks with an eye for value to end product and a sense of risk
- Taking a game from pre-production all the way to release and post-launch support
- Generally, be an awesome person that takes initiative and builds amazing things!
Knowledge & Experience
- At least 2 years’ experience on PC and Console games
- Mastery of two or more fundamental game development skills such as gameplay, online multiplayer, performance and optimization, graphics, 3D math, physics, or AI
- Advanced understanding of C++
- Preferably a shipped AAA or AA title
- Experience with Unreal Engine 4 in both engine and game code
- A love for action, RPG, and/or adventure games
Don’t hesitate, send us an email and connect with us today!