Operational/Office ManagerBerlin, Germany
We are looking for an Operational Manager that is passionate about being part of a small group of game developers as we go on a quest to build great games.
We are in the early stages of defining and building our next game for PC and major consoles, and want someone to handle the day-to-day operation of the office to keep the team focused on their tasks. This exciting opportunity to work with a close knit, creative and friendly team is ideal for an office manager that is looking for a new, exciting opportunity with more responsibility.
- Organize minor tasks to keep the office running smoothly
- Order requested equipment for the team as needed
- Organize invoices for the accounting team and pay salaries
- Work with studio manager and producers to ensure that all staff has planned work in the near and mid-term
- Prepare government documents for Studio Manager to sign
- Help organize travel for the team as well as their accomodation
- Help organize office seating and layout to make the teams as productive as possible
- Set up on-boarding and off-boarding procedures
- Assist line managers with frameworks for career development of the team
- Coordinate HR activities with the central HR in Stockholm
- Generally, be an awesome person that takes initiative and creates amazing things!
Knowledge & Experience
- At least 2 years’ experience in office management
- Fluent in English and German
- Experience with handling bills and invoices
- Experience dealing with German Behörden (Finanzamt, etc)
- Experience with payroll
- Proficient in Swedish or Russian
- That you play games!
- Competitive salary
- Relocation assistance if needed
- Hybrid in-office / remote work
- Annual company conference together with our sister studios