Principal level designerStockholm, Sweden
Recruitment beginning April 2021, applications processed and invitations to interview issued on an ongoing basis.
Toadman is looking for a Principal Level Designer to join our team in Stockholm!
In this role, you’ll be creating levels for our first person co-op vampire shooter while also mentoring level design colleagues.
- Responsible for the creative ownership of a large part of the game world, including new ideas and solutions
- Take direction from the Creative Lead, expanding upon their vision as well as giving feedback
- Mentor and give guidance to your level design colleagues
- Hands-on level design work, participating in all stages of development from concept to finalization
- Present levels to stakeholders and act on their feedback
- Lead planning sessions and other meetings for the level design craft
- At least 5 years’ professional experience
- Driven and passionate about creating games
- Shipped at least 2 games
- Collaborative team player
- A great understanding of level flow and structure
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Experience from AAA, first or third person action games
- Experience working with UE4
- Experience in leading a team
- Experience working in an agile environment
Toadman has an inclusive, creative & friendly environment where we build games together that we ourselves want to play.
At Toadman Interactive you’ll be a part of a familiar and cozy mid-size studio connected to a larger stable company. We have a great work life balance and of course competitive salaries. We’re a part of the Enad Global 7 family, that consists of 9 different companies around the world. If you want to read more about our ongoing games check out toadmaninteractive.com or enadglobal7.com
During the pandemic most of us are working from home and we are constantly monitoring guidelines from the Swedish Public Health Agency.
Apply by sending us a mail at firstname.lastname@example.org