Senior AI ProgrammerBerlin, Germany
We are looking for a Senior AI Programmer to join our Berlin-based team working on a new Unreal project.
We are in the early stages of defining and building our new game for PC and major consoles. You’ll be joining a highly talented, diverse team of developers right at the start of our new project. Our offices are located in the heart of Berlin with the iconic TV Tower in sight.
As a part of the programming department, you’ll be expected to be a creative problem solver, work closely with other departments, and implement features in a way that pushes the quality upwards.
What you will do:
- Design and Implement AI systems using the Unreal Engine
- Write reliable and maintainable code
- Work and collaborate across multiple disciplines such as Game Designers, Artists, Producers, and QA
- Be a proactive member of the programming team that participates in code reviews and decision making
- Foster knowledge sharing
- Taking a game from pre-production all the way to release and post-launch support
- Generally, be an awesome person that takes initiative and builds amazing things!
Who you are:
- At least 4 years of experience on PC and Console games
- Mastery of AI development
- Advanced understanding of C++
- Experience with Unreal Engine in both engine and game code
- Advanced debugging and problem-solving abilities
- A good team player with good communication skills
- Curiosity for future developments of technology in the games industry
- At least one shipped AAA or AA title
- A love for video games
- 30 days vacation
- Monthly development day for personal projects
- Annual company conference
- German lessons if wanted
Don’t hesitate, send us an email and connect with us today!