Senior AnimatorStockholm, Sweden
Recruitment beginning April 2021, applications processed and invitations to interview issued on an ongoing basis.
Toadman is looking for a Senior Animator to join us in Stockholm to work on a first person co-op vampire shooter.
In this role, you’ll work in a small (~20) cross functional game team. Your days will be spent animating modern witches, vampires and other monsters. Some of your time will be dedicated to coaching other animators, and you’ll be continuously striving towards building an open, friendly work environment. You need to have a great understanding of technical limitations but a will to push boundaries to reach a higher game quality.
- Deliver a wide range of animations (characters and objects)
- Guide and mentor animation colleagues
- Be responsible for implementing and testing your animations inside the engine
- Collaborate with other departments to get the best possible gameplay solutions
- Take care of organisational matters like planning and task creation
- At least 5 years’ professional game development experience
- Knowledge of Maya & Motionbuilder
- A passion for animation and a strong understanding of animation principles
- Organised with good communication skills
- Collaborative team player
- Experience working with state machines
- Experience in leading a team
- Worked with animation in other industries outside of games
- Experience in another game development area such as 3D modeling, engineering or QA
Toadman has an inclusive, creative & friendly environment where we build games together that we ourselves want to play.
At Toadman Interactive you’ll be a part of a familiar and cozy mid-size studio connected to a larger stable company. We have a great work life balance and of course competitive salaries. We’re a part of the Enad Global 7 family, that consists of 9 different companies around the world. If you want to read more about our ongoing games check out toadmaninteractive.com or enadglobal7.com
During the pandemic most of us are working from home and we are constantly monitoring guidelines from the Swedish Public Health Agency.
Apply by sending us a mail at firstname.lastname@example.org