Technical AnimatorBerlin, Germany
We are looking for an experienced technical Animator who is passionate about creating ambitious games with a small team.
Together with Fatshark we are working on an unannounced title and you’ll be joining our highly talented and diverse team of developers in Berlin (with a remote start).
Our offices are located in the heart of Berlin with the iconic TV Tower in sight.
Being a vital part of the team, you’ll be the link between animators, game designers and engineers to create and work on complex and efficient animation systems for player characters, enemies, and the environment.
Expect a very diverse plate of tasks and a big impact on the final game.
- Building and maintaining complex Blueprints/Statemachines
- Looking for state of the art approaches to solve issues and come up with new ideas
- Work closely together with animators to build, assess and improve the animation pipeline and provide technical support, if needed
- Assist in the design, integration, and validation of animation assets
- Generally, be an awesome person that takes initiative and builds amazing things
Knowledge & Experience
- Preferred experience in UE4
- Rigging and skinning experience
- Strong animation knowledge
- Knowledge of Maya and Motionbuilder is a strong plus
- Experience with procedural and dynamic animation
- Scripting experience in python is desirable
- Mocap Experience is a strong plus
Don’t hesitate, send us an email and connect with us today!