Technical Designer for a New GameBerlin, Germany
We are looking for a creative Unreal Engine technical designer that is passionate about creating ambitious games within a small, skilled team.
Working within the design team you’ll bring your years of Unreal experience to the studio to help prototype, develop, and mould the very essence of our new project.
Coming onboard during pre-production you’ll be expected to define clear scripting best practices, help mentor team members on blueprints, and create rapid prototypes with both fellow designers, and team members from other disciplines.
- Be the key point of contact and evangelist for Unreal Blueprints within the studio.
- Design and implement systems that are scalable, versatile and efficient.
- Work independently and in agile groups to develop prototypes within Unreal Engine.
- Work with the leads and other team members to define, support, and communicate the systems from prototype through to completion.
- Keep up-to-date with Unreal Engine technology, middleware, and tools.
- Teach and knowledge-share with other team members.
- Be a master of your field but also identify areas of self-improvement and know when to seek help or advice.
- Generally be an awesome person that takes initiative and builds amazing things!
Knowledge & Experience
- At least 4 years experience on PC or console games
- At least 1 shipped title using Unreal
- Expert and in-depth knowledge of Blueprints, state machines, and the Unreal Engine tool set
- Experience in prototyping game features.
- Ability to write and manage documentation
- Solid understanding of trends, tools, and technology within the games industry and how games may evolve in the future
- C++/C# Experience a plus
- A love for systemic action adventure games
Don’t hesitate, send us an email and connect with us today!