UX Designer BerlinBerlin, Germany
We are looking for a UX Designer to join our studio in creating big games with small teams. You’ll be joining a highly talented, diverse team of developers on various projects to offer your expertise in creating the best possible experience for the player. As a key driving force in the games, you’ll be expected to be a creative problem solver, and work closely with multi-disciplinary teams of artists, designers, and programmers. In this role, you will service various teams in different locations, and you will be deeply involved in a number of different projects at all times. This exciting opportunity to work with a close-knit, creative and friendly team is ideal for a UX Designer that wants to leave their mark on the final game.
What you will do:
- Develop the UI design language for our games together with the art director.
- Collaborate with the UI artist, lead designer, and programmer in designing layout and flow of menus.
- Evaluating games from a UX perspective to ensure that the final game will keep the player engaged.
- Be the player voice in usability and accessibility features.
- Help the producer create playtest templates and evaluate the data.
- Move between projects on a needs-basis and as new games get kicked off.
- Generally, be an awesome person that takes initiative and builds amazing things!
Who you are:
- Experience with Figma, Sketch, or similar design tool.
- Experience as a UX designer or UI artist.
- Experience in Unreal and a shipped AAA or AA title is a plus.
- Hybrid remote/on-site work weeks.
- 30 days of vacation.
- Relocation assistance.
- Monthly development day for personal projects.
- Annual company conference.
- German lessons if wanted.
Don’t hesitate, send us an email and connect with us today!