Lead Level DesignerStockholm, Sweden
Toadman Interactive is seeking a lead Level Designer to build and grow the level design department in the Stockholm studio. The person will be responsible for hiring new level designers, nurturing junior talent, and making sure that the department aligns with the game vision.
We are looking for a helpful and humble person who wants to manage a team of designers, while also being close to the production process. The role is ideal for a senior designer that wants to step up, or a lead level designer who wants to go back to a smaller team.
The role is hybrid with at least 2 days per week in the Stockholm office.
- Hire and build a level design department in the Stockholm studio
- Review and help create levels in collaboration with the creative lead
- Be a proactive member of the Design team, brainstorming and developing designs, and providing feedback to other designers
- Work together with the environment art and programming department to plan the deliverables for the game
- Generally, be an awesome person that takes initiative and builds amazing things!
Knowledge & Experience
- At least 6 years experience as a level designer
- A shipped AA/AAA coop title